Mahr Inc. to Feature High-Precision Metrology Solutions for Medical Device Manufacturing at MD&M West 2023
Mahr Inc., a leading provider of dimensional metrology solutions, will feature its latest innovations for medical device manufacturing at MD&M West February 7-9, 2023, in Anaheim, California.
Products that will be highlighted at the show include:
- MarSurf CD 140A – This new machine enables fast and precise contour measurements. Its unique, intelligent probe system has a 350mm arm and a measuring range of up to 70 mm. It uses a magnetic stylus tip holder that makes it easy to change probe tips without tools or recalibration. Automatic probe arm detection speeds up measuring sequences and helps to prevent errors.
- MarSurf CM Mobile – The compact MarSurf CM mobile offers ease of use and maximum performance in the analysis of 2D and 3D roughness, waviness, wear and microgeometries. The latest generation of the mobile measuring microscope now features the same HDR camera that is already successfully used in the stationary instruments, increasing the resolution to 1200 x 1200 pixels.
- Mahr Wireless – Handheld gages that permit full mobility with integrated wireless data transmission.
- Portable Surface Measuring Tools – A range of Mahr’s MarSurf instruments that are easily deployed in a production environment for fast, accurate surface measurements.
- MarWin Millimar Cockpit Software – Simplifies and accelerates quality assurance in manufacturing by enabling static and dynamic data acquisition (up to 128 features at once), effective measuring task management, wireless integration with Mahr devices and a new history feature.
- Millimar C 1202 – A compact amplifier that connects different sensors via N1700 measuring modules, with a range of analog and digital display options.
- Digimar 817 CLT Height Gages - Offering an intuitive touch screen, ergonomic handling, and a wide range of evaluation options. The new gage is available in three measuring ranges: 350 mm, 600 mm, and 1,000 mm, with multiple logging and data transfer options for easy measurement data processing.
09/02/2023Enquire about this StoryReturn to News Overviews