Mahr Inc. to Feature High-Precision Metrology Solutions at EASTEC 2023
Mahr Inc., a leading provider of dimensional metrology solutions, will highlight its specialized metrology instruments for manufacturing at the Eastern States Exposition (EASTEC), May 16-18, 2023 in West Springfield, MA.
Products to be highlighted at the show will include:
- MarSurf CD 140 A – This new machine enables fast and precise contour measurements. Its unique, intelligent probe system has a 350mm arm, a measuring range of up to 70 mm, and a magnetic stylus tip holder that makes it easy to change probe tips without tools or recalibration, while automatic probe arm detection speeds up measuring sequences and prevents errors.
- Portable Surface Measuring Tools – A range of Mahr’s MarSurf instruments that are easily deployed in a production environment for fast, accurate surface measurements.
- Mahr Wireless – Handheld gages that permit full mobility with wireless data transmission.
- MarWin Millimar Cockpit Software – Simplifies and accelerates quality assurance in manufacturing by enabling static and dynamic data acquisition (up to 128 features at once), effective measuring task management, wireless integration with Mahr devices and a new history feature.
- Millimar C 1202 – A compact amplifier that connects different sensors via N1700 measuring modules, with a range of analog and digital display options.
- Digimar 817 CLT Height Gages - Offering an intuitive touch screen, ergonomic handling, and a wide range of evaluation options. The new gage is available in three measuring ranges: 350 mm, 600 mm, and 1,000 mm, with multiple logging and data transfer options for easy measurement data processing.
- MarShaft SCOPE 250 - Featuring a high-precision roundness measuring axis (C) and a vertical measuring axis (Z) with a measuring range of 250 mm. It includes a modern, high-resolution CMOS matrix camera (live image) with an image field of 1088 x 2048 pixels with a high image recording of over 120 images per second to enable the shortest possible measurement times.
05/05/2023Enquire about this StoryReturn to News Overviews